Abstract Submission collects the following information:
- Author's contact information, including address, telephone number and email.
- Submission Type: General or Student
- Contribution preference: Oral or Poster
- Title of the talk being presented
- Contributing Authors
- Short Abstract (250 Words or 2000 characters) If cutting and pasting, please use Arial font, 12 point. Please do not use any special characters in your description.
If you have any questions, please email Janette Champ
For information on guidelines for presentations, please follow this link
.Abstract submission closes January 15, 2019.Please Note:
1. Conference registration is separate from abstract submission. Click here for registration.
2. It is a requirement that Registration Fees must be paid at the time of submitting an abstract.